Low Maintenance Aluminium Gravity Die Casting Using Hardness >HRC45
|Place of Origin:||China Luoyang|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Boxes|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 days|
|Product Name:||Aluminum Die Casting Tooling||Average Wall Thickness:||>3mm|
|Mould Life:||>1,000,000 Shots||Surface Treatment:||Heat Treatment|
|Product Range:||Car, Hardware||Using Hardness:||>HRC45|
gdc die casting,
gravity mold casting
Aluminum Die Casting Tooling for Automobile
Permanent mold casting is a metal casting process that employs reusable “permanent” metal molds. It is often referred to as gravity die casting because metal is typically poured into the die under gravity-induced pressure instead of using forcible injection. Some manufacturers use other processes as well, such as pouring molten metal under high gas pressure or vacuum pressure.
Permanent mold casting is used primarily for high-volume production of smaller to mid-size metal parts that are required to have uniform wall thickness. They can be manufactured out of magnesium, aluminum, copper and many metal alloys, and weigh anywhere from 1.5 ounces to 150 lbs. Since permanent mold casting has only a moderate ability to produce intricate details, it is best used for structurally simpler parts.
Examples of metal parts frequently created in large production runs using permanent mold casting include: pipe fittings, cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, gear blanks and housings, connecting rods, and automotive components such as wheels, pistons and impellers.
Aluminum Die Casting Tooling Description
1. Drawing: Provide by customer, or design according as the sample.
2. ODM we have the client's idea or draft first,then our experienced engineer will build the best design and manufacturing technology.finally our sales will supply the verified design and solution to our client for confirming.
3. OEM that means Customer design or samples will be very welcome,we will follow client standard to manufacturing this product 100%.
Aluminum Die Casting Tooling Proudct Range
Transportation, Agricultural machinery equipment, Construction machinery, Water conservancy facilities, Space flight and aviation, Chemical machinery, Sea carriage and so on.
Die Cast Aluminum Tooling Features
- Engineering With Accuracy and Stability Dimensional
- Easily Assembled and Disassembled;
- Low maintenance
- Longer life
- Fine finish
- High strength
- Rugged design
- Durable nature
Aluminum Die Casting Tooling
As your requirements
Auto parts, ,Light fixture, lamp cover, led light housing,heat sink or any other type of die casting parts
Customized as customers' drawings or samples
1. Review the part design,drawings and quality standard from clients.
2. Mould and Tooling design & manufacturing
3. Mould and Tooling testing & confirm the sample
4. Die casting raw castings
5. Surface treatment: Trimming,Deburring, polishing, cleaning, passivation & power coating and other requirement from Customer
6. Precision machining: CNC lathes, milling, drilling, grinding etc
7. Full Inspection
1. We are the biggest lost foam mould manufacturer in China, we focus on high challenge lost foam mould and we have large gantry machining centers,30 sets imported high speed machining center,more than 40 sets general machine tool equipment;
2. We have 36 senior mould designers, to ensure reasonable / safety / high efficiency mould design and ensure the fast mould delivery and rational mould structure, make the process more safer and the production efficiency more higher;
3. We using numerical control machine tool to manufacture the mould cavities, to ensure a even thickness ;
4. We using ZL104 Aluminium to casting the mould, to manufacture a high strength mould;
5. For the big mould, we using Ø22*1 copper tube as cooling pipe, with water spray system, to get a nice cooling effect;
6. We Have teflon(TEF10N) coating on the mould surface, it can reduce the friction, anti water/static electricity/acid-base/high-temperature, with this we can ensure the pattern has smooth surface without distrotion, and easy to demould;
7. All the screws we using stainless steel screw, easy to disassemble during maintenance;
8. For the big mould chest, we using 18-20mm thick wrought aluminium plate, to offer high strenght cavity ;
9. For the complex mould which is difficult to demould, we can manufacture the automaitc mould with take out device ;
10. We produce the pattern sample to customer after finish the mould, when the pattern was qualified, then we do exceptance job for the mould ;
11. We have the Hexagon coordinate measuring instrument imported from the Switzerland to have a test make sure our mould qualified.
Luoyang Liushi mould Co., Ltd was established on 2001, which is National Standard Setting Unit for Lost Foam Casting Mould. The company is located in the Millennium Emperor, peony flower city of Luoyang City. We have 9800 office building, and 22000 workshop, which is well equipped with research, development, design, foundry, machining, assembly, surface treatment and other equipment. It′s a Luoyang municipal R&D center and technology center.
Company technicians can provide on-site guide mould assembly, test production, free repair and complete technology for lost foam casting proecss according to customer demands. With the business philosophy of "careful design, lean manufacture, best service, perfect quality", we strive to provide satisfactory products and services for customers. After years of development, our company has become the preferred mould suppliers of many lost foam casting manufacturers and the exclusive supplier.